AML and KYC Policy
In a healthy way, Financial system do not agree with the money laundering in a of the ways. To say more Financial markets supports all of the ways to avoid that, really tough. All of the rules and policies that are covered all the methods to fight against that kind of disease , are pointed out in a special document, produced by the UK’s Joint Money Laundering Steering Group.
We as a state legal venue are totally support such terms and join the groups that are providing glass-open, fair trade. Those stats the following terms:
- Getting sure, all of the members are properly verified
- Creating records of the user activity
- Checking up the members name on the term of checking known or suspected terrorists
- Providing members with the information that their personal info is used only for the identify reasons
- Support transactions with the proper security level
- Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers
So now let’s have a closer look to a money laundering system to understand why this is important to fight that back.
Naturally, the “laundry” happens when the certain amount of funds are moved along the financial system without any notice of the fraudulent or suspicious activity. If to take that by the stages you can see the following circle:
- firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system
- secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts)
- And finally, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
You see, that to using that kind of sheme the accounts involve in to trading happened to be a perfect instrument for the various scammers all over the web. Thus that can help to track the lead, as the very same account can be used to find out the source of the funds, to undercover the information from where this money come from.
International Anti-Money Laundering require all sorts of special instructions to perform the investigation procedures, whenever there is a risk of an account to be suspected in any kind of fraudulent activity. It can not only prevent further spread of the abuse, but also protect other accounts from being the part of the money laundering. As to the suspected account itself that will be a part of an implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity.
These guidelines have been implemented to protect Get Financial markets and its clients.
KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy
During the last two years the policies covered the customer care field, been developed pretty quickly. Also those policies and the customer satisfaction became one of the major priorities for any marketer who starts to develop his own brand. Francly speaking the constant terrorists activity, identity theft, money laundering, get some credit as well.
GTO XY is fully supportive full scale financial market that care about its clients and way the tranzactions flow. Along the way we are supporting all kinds of policies that is against fraudulent suspicious or any other unregulated activity within the venue. Though that we need to verify every single merchant that are eager to trade using our instrumentary. Such kind of security level are based on the sensitive, and individual information that is stored on the users accounts, as well as the transaction information. Counting that we developed completely new approach to the security with in our platform, using large number of the tools maintaining a whole new level of the saftinese and reliability of the brand.
As soon as you done with creating the account we will be needed these docs to complete your verification to start as a trader:
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions
Thus these documents are of a great importance we at GTO XY highly appreciate your time and understand that it sometimes will take some time to provide these to us. In some cases we can require verification before any activity on the account, but that’s more likely involve transactions, or deposit procedures, not the trading itself.
Please note that if the required documents will not be granted with in the certain timeframes? All of your pending transactions will be canceled and all the money returned to your bank account. Also you will receive the confirmation email on that matter as well
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to How do I know my documents are safe with you?
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make GTO XY a safer place to trade.