Safety of Funds
Trading in the global market, the most important requirement is the safety of customer funds. We are obliged to protect our business through licensed financial institutions and organizations:
- Dealing with First Class investment banks of Barclays Bank, Dubai, and National Australia Bank.
- Skrill, Ecommpay and Moneynet which are regulated by the FSA (UK)
- Wirecard Bank regulated by the German Centeral Bank (Germany)
- Global Collect, regulated by the Dutch National Bank (Netherlands)
- Neteller and Netbanx
- P24, regulated by the Financial Supervisory Service (Poland)
- Safecharge regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus (Cyprus)
- inPay regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority (Denmark)
- Separated accounts for customers to ensure that the money cannot be used either by the company or any other providers under any circumstances.
- Customers are protected by the Investor Compensation Funds.
- Automated Protection Systems to monitor money transactions and risk management in order to avoid any negative balance, and thus to protect customers from any losses greater than their original investment
- Multiple Treatment methods to deposit and withdraw funds to ensure the security and privacy of money transfer customers through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology
- Risk Management Control
- StocksM ensures a transparent trading tools by providing detailed information about the trading conditions
- Cooperating with many liquidity providers to provide the best spreads and liquidity at all times
- No extra commissions that can adversely affect the customers’ investments